Wednesday, August 27, 2008

E=mc^2

I woke up at twilight to check on my little girl and had an epiphany.

You know Einstein's famous equation? E=mc^2.

It is the mathematical representation of the link between the spiritual and the physical; between the seen and unseen... Dare I say, between God and Man...Heaven and Earth? Gosh! The simple profundity of this equation never ceases to amaze!! The sheer brilliance!! i cannot believe it was staring at me the whole time, yet I never saw it. Einstein was a genius in ways I had never even realised!!

Now here is the question that i have in relation to this! If the 'E' is the spirit and the 'mc' the physical, what it the actual nature of the '=' that joins the two? I cannot get over the beauty of it! In my opinion, this is the unifying equation...the one that brings mind and body together... All the scientist who do not believe, yet work with this equation everyday of their lives, have just not opened their eyes to see it. It is right there in the equation and all around us! Now, I what want to know is the nature of the 'equal to' sign that puts them together?

No comments: